Friday, December 26, 2008

Pigtails and Critters



Ruthie sure liked her first Christmas! Can you tell?? She got lots of great toys and we got lots of white snow. There is a 4 ft high snow drift in our front yard right now. Here is the view from our living room window right now.
Here is the view in our bathroom at cousin bath time.

And here is a table I made, called the Critter Table...

I was in a month long holiday art festival in Bellingham. It was great. I think I will continue to do art shows in the future. The Bird Lamps were popular...


And here is the Critter Bench, #1 and #2...made from Sapele wood

I hope your Christmas was as merry as ours!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE PIGTAILS!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We got a wii for christmas! Have a very merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete